- to develop an attractive training programme aimed at improving basic skills of migrants to increase their opportunities for integration into society & labour market;
- to up-skill/re-skill migrants & local handcrafters while applying the creative approach based on handicraft to unleash these targets’ potential for inter-cultural dialogue & cross-cultural collaboration;
- to increase the competencies of adult educators to teach innovative high-quality learning in order to valorise adults’ competencies, skills, cultural heritage & expertise;
- to reinforce cooperation & networking among local handcrafters & artists, migrants & refugees undertaking handicraft & cultural activities, enhancing their contribution to the promotion of cultural heritage.
- Field study research on needs and skill shortages of migrants and local handcrafters e development of a State of the art report;
- Design of a collaborative E-Learning Platform as an online management system with several components;
- Development of an E-educational programme encompassing 3 training packages and deployment of 13 local workshops per country to improve the basic skills and key competencies of migrants in the handicraft field;
- Development of a Handbook for adult educators working with migrants & of a Digital Guide for handcrafters (in web and downloadable version) with video material demonstrating the skills & artefacts developed during the workshops;
- The organisation of a joint staff training event delivered in Palermo with trainers from all partner countries, of MyHandScraft Forums & festivals in each country, and of an international Festival in Lithuania.
- Developed quality educational offer to improve migrants’ basic skills, unleashing their potential through creativity and artistic approaches.
- Supported and accelerated the development of social, entrepreneurial and intercultural competencies of migrants and local handcrafters/artists.
- Enhanced competencies of adult educators through an innovative approach based on valorising cultural heritage.
- Elaborated ICT resources to promote inclusive education focussed on migrants, refugees and asylum seekers.
- Reinforced cooperation & networking across educational and cultural fields and promoted knowledge of cultural heritage through the valorisation of handicraft skills and traditions.