- To foster health promotion and lifestyle coaching in adult education
- To increase knowledge and awareness of non-communicable diseases (NCDs)
- To improve health literacy and empower people to take action to improve their health and communities to create environments supporting health.
- Lifestyle coaches’ training
- Training of “Selected Communities” about healthy lifestyles
- Implementing free health checks for community members
- Creating “National Reference Group” to help ensure the quality, outreach and sustainability of project’s results
- Organising Life&Health final Conference
- Competency Gap Analysis: Defining available structures, best practices, funding and organizations involved in health promotion and/or primary prevention.
- Implementation of free health check, parallel to “Your Life & Health day” in selected communities using HAL-100™survey tool adapted and translated to partners languages.
- “Life and health” on-line learning platform in partner languages, disseminating and transferring project results
- Pilot lifestyle training by trained lifestyle coaches in participating regions/countries
- SÍBS – Samband íslenskra berkla- og brjóstholssjúklinga (Iceland, coordinator)
- LHL- Norwegian Heart and Lung Patient Organisation (Norway)
- CESIE (Italy)
- Austurbru (Iceland)