LBTG – Let’s Bridge the Gap!
- To analyze the stereotypes & ideologies on sexuality-related issues.
- To promote democratic & EU values, active citizenship, non-formal education and human rights in the fight against prejudices and all attitudes leading to exclusion & marginalization.
- To tackle sexuality issues proactively by including youth leaders and youth organizations & promote awareness.
- To support young people’s personal development and promote inclusiveness of youth service for marginalized groups – openness, dialogue, commitment of equality and tolerance, acknowledgement of diversity.
- Sharing of best practices in the field of youth work and methods to work with young people at risk or victims of single & multiple discrimination.
- Theoretical presentations by trainers (Sexual identity and education, Sexual orientation, Multiple identity and multiple discrimination of LGBTQ groups, Citizens rights and Marginalisation, Sexual health).
- Non-formal education techniques & games.
- Artistic workshops & artistic exhibition (Flash Mob etc.).
- Participation in Palermo Pride 2013.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- World Independent Youth Union (Armenia)
- Modern Youth Public Union (Azerbaijan)
- New Faces (Belarus)
- BNCYTP (Bulgaria)
- Lceducational (Cyprus)
- Europe our house (Georgia)
- Association of LGBT and their friends “Mozaika” (Latvia)
- Rokiškio jaunimo organizacijų sąjunga “Apvalus stalas” (Lithuania)
- Association for development of health and education CEDES (Moldova)
- OCRE – Associação para a Valorização do Ambiente, Cultura, Património e Lazer (Portugal)
- Volunteers Organization for Life – Romania (Romania)
- Divadlo bez domova (Slovakia)
- Hogeschool Rotterdam /Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (Netherlands)
- All-Ukrainian Association for Youth Cooperation “Alternative-V” (Ukraine)
- Youth NGO ISKRA (Ukraine)