- To analyze the youth unemployment situation at local and EU level.
- To identify new tools and skills to improve youth employability.
- To deepen the knowledge about European programmes and the opportunities for youth.
- To promote the use of non-formal education methods to foster intercultural knowledge and development of key competences.
- To facilitate the exchange of experiences and good practices in the field of youth unemployment and to develop new projects so promoting an active participation in EU society.
- The Training Course addressed the critical issue of European youth unemployment by applying different non-formal methods of work throughout 8 days: informative sessions, group-building, mapping exercise, creative thinking methods, open space technology and many more [20/04/2014 – 28/04/2014]
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Contemporary Society Foundation (Bulgaria)
- AOL Croatia – The Art of Living Croatia (Croatia)
- Center for Social Responsibility (Denmark)
- CA – Continuous Action (Estonia)
- SA – Sopimusvuori Association (Finland)
- PUE – Projektwerkstatt Umwelt und Entwicklung e.V. (Germany)
- EUROPROGRESS (Greece)
- RONO – RONO Experience Foundation (Hungary)
- SAI – Social Alternative Institute (Latvia)
- FXP – Fondazzjoni Xjenza u Poplu (Malta)
- HR – Hogeschool Rotterdam/Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (Netherlands)
- MWK OHP – Małopolska Wojewódzka Komenda Ochotniczych Hufców Pracy (Poland)
- AFPDM – Associação para a Formação Profissional e Desenvolvimento do M (Portugal)
- DBD – Divadlo bez domova (Slovakia)
- AVV – Asociatia Voluntarilor Pentru Viata (Romania)
- MANRA – Mancomunitat de la Ribera Alta (Spain)
- Verein MUNTERwegs (Switzerland)
- CIES – Center for International and European Studies at Kadir Has Uni (Turkey)
- IO – Inside Out (United Kingdom)