- To support educators in becoming “active health agents” to promote the digital and social well-being of their students;
- To enhance the digital and life skills of primary school students, paying emphasis on maintaining a healthy balance of digital media use;
- To facilitate the teaching process to develop health literacy and critical thinking skills of students for their online safety;
- To provide European educators with new approaches, ICTs methodologies and research-based evidence to foster social integration and integrate new tools into teaching activities.
- Interviews and training on developing essential life skills through health education with teachers;
- Designing and development of a Curriculum and Training Material for educators, that will be piloted by the primary school teachers in the partner countries;
- Creation and development of Health Literacy Mini Games that will target primary school students;
- Development of a MOOC based on the principles of adult learning for the professional development of teachers;
- Elaboration of Recommendations for practitioners and policymakers.
- Curriculum and Training Material for Educators;
- Health Literacy Mini Games;
- Teacher Professional Development MOOC;
- Health Literacy Toolkit with Policy & Practice Recommendations.
- Acquired new digital knowledges and tools by primary school teachers;
- Enhanced digital and life skills of primary school students;
- Developed health literacy and critical thinking skills of young people for their online safety;
- Fostered social inclusion in European schools.
- Institute of Technology and Development Foundation – ITD (Bulgaria, coordinator)
- Centre For Advancement Of Research And Development In Educational Technology Ltd – Cardet (Cyprus)
- The Rural Hub CLG (Ireland)
- CESIE (Italy)
- Innovade Li LTD (Cyprus)
- Kentro Merimnas Oikogeneias Kai Paidiou (Greece)