- Building a social network, composed also by representatives of the local communities;
- Introducing migrants to the new socio-economic context through propaedeutic activities to the entry into the labour market;
- Building empathy and trust between newcomers and local communities
- Research on the local contexts, where the campaigns will be improved, to define strategic action plans to facilitate the social orientation and active participation of newly arrived third-country nationals and to foster exchanges between migrants and the receiving societies;
- “Europe of Solidarity” campaign;
- “Intercultural Europe” campaign;
- “Intergenerational Europe” campaign;
- “Let`s Go Forward Together” campaign
- Policy recommendation paper addressing local, national and EU institutions to support the development of the supportive local cluster as measure of social cohesion.
- Two publications comparing previous or parallel similar initiatives with the project (especially from the viewpoint of social contact theory and intercultural/interfaith activities);
- Best Practices Manual from the “Let’s Go Forward Together” Campaign
- Multidisciplinary approach between academic research and civil society initiatives,
- High level of knowledge transferability between consortium partners,
- Integration of different dimensions and holistic approach,
- Reports, publications and manuals of best practices.