- To influence the way higher education institutions uses collaborative work in the classroom;
- To research the potential new technology has concerning collaboration and active involvement for the students attending lectures;
- To contribute towards a student-centered learning experience;
- To develop and contribute to more variation in educational methodologies.
- Testing and reporting on different tools for collaborative work;
- Development of a functioning prototype of a response tool/online application for online group work (iLikeIT2 software);
- Development of a pedagogical strategy and methodological guidelines for collaborative work;
- Piloting of the iLikeIT2 software with instructors and students;
- Delivery of a Technical Toolkit for lecturers to work with the iLikeIT2 software.
- Guidelines to enhance the quality of Collaborative work through EdTech;
- Methodological guidelines for response technology;
- iLikeIT2 software – a response tool/online application for online group work with students;
- iLikeIT2 software – Methodological guidelines;
- iLikeIT2 software – Technical toolkit.
- More than 50 instructors informed and given access to the software;
- 200 single users with an account on the software;
- 300 students will be exposed to the system;
- 10 institutions outside the consortium will benefit from testing and piloting methodology and software.