Greentrepreneurship – Easier done than said
- To foster cooperation and exchange of experiences and good practices in the field of green entrepreneurship and youth employability.
- To contribute to developing the quality of support systems and the capabilities of youth NGOs dealing with unemployed young people and NEETs.
- To up-skill youth workers and expand their capabilities in the field of green economy, sustainable entrepreneurship and to learn the methods of social innovation.
- To improve young people’s level of skills, knowledge and competencies needed for their active participation in the labour market.
- To build quality transnational non-formal learning mobility network that will be supporting new initiatives and activities on youth employability and green entrepreneurship for young people.
- International Training Course on green economy and youth employability.
- Local educational activities in each partner country.
- Local information campaigns.
- International youth exchange on green entrepreneurships.
- Manual on green entrepreneurship and youth employability: guidelines on planning green business ideas.
- Developing an educational module in the field of green entrepreneurship and youth employability.
- Participating in an international training course to improve their didactic skills.
- Pilot-testing the gained knowledge at local level in Slovenia, Portugal, Nepal, Tanzania, Argentina and Italy.
- Working group activities and campaigns of unemployed youths, under the mentorship of youth workers.
- Coordinator: KID PiNA (Slovenia)
- Associação Check-IN – Cooperação e Desenvolvimento (Portugal)
- CCN – Campaign for Change-Nepal (Nepal)
- TYCEN Tanzania Youth Cultural Exchange Network (Tanzania)
- Fundación SES (Argentina)
- CESIE (Italy)
Info & contacts
Date of project
01/07/2015 – 30/06/2017