Supporting the sustainable development of local communities through empowerment paths for young Roma and young people from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Youth unemployment is a major social problem, which is expected to worsen as a consequence of the Covid-19 pandemic. As youth vulnerability continues to increase due to the crisis, young people from disadvantaged backgrounds, particularly Roma, are in an even worse position.
Sustainable entrepreneurship has great potential to mobilize young people to engage in major social goals, including job creation, poverty reduction, inclusion, and integration.
Gea aims to become a reference point for all those businesses that want to have a positive impact on the community both locally and globally.
- To improve the digital skills of aspiring entrepreneurs
- To increase the skills of young people through dedicated training and mentoring on sustainable entrepreneurship and digital tools, in order to support the start-up, development and promotion of new green businesses
- To support youth educators supporting the sustainable entrepreneurship sector through good practices and methodologies
- To raise awareness of sustainable entrepreneurship among young people across Europe through dissemination activities online and on the ground
- Development of learning materials for aspiring entrepreneurs in green business to support future green entrepreneurs by providing practical guidance and advice in setting up their entrepreneurial activity.
- Creation of an online platform where aspiring entrepreneurs will be able to access the learning materials, test their newly acquired knowledge, share ideas and experiences with their pairs through a dedicated forum, and watch educational materials-video articles.
- Training material for aspiring entrepreneurs
- Training course on online platform
- Training guide for trainers, youth workers, teachers, facilitators
- Increased awareness of green entrepreneurship opportunities for young people, including those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Increase of young people involved in green entrepreneurship processes.
- At least 10 educators or youth workers trained to support young people on green entrepreneurship.