- Offer people in conflict with the law the opportunity to improve their life prospects through the enhancement of their personal, social and relational skills.
- Contribute to breaking the vicious cycle of criminality and multiple prison stays.
- Provide people in conflict with the law the skills to reintegrate into society after release from detention facilities or communities.
- Research activities on the existing policies and practices for the support of people in conflict with the law.
- Set up of National Reference Groups to oversee the project from an expert and practitioner perspective.
- Educational activities for people in conflict with the law conducted through the FROG leadership and life mastery training methodology in detention settings and communities.
- Organization of events aimed at disseminating the FROG methodology in all partner countries.
- Comparative Report and Foresight Study on existing policies and practices and the potential of the FROG methodology
- Documentary on the use of the FROG methodology in detention settings and communities
- Platform for the blended implementation of the FROG methodology and for communication between peers
- Strengthening the ability of people in conflict with the law to reintegrate into communities after release.
- Expansion of the innovative educational resources available to educational staff working with people in conflict with the law.
- Increased integrated and multidisciplinary approach to the education of people in conflict with the law.