- Promotion of social leadership and social innovation education for sport volunteers that will lead to the creation of new business ideas in the sport-related social field.
- Facilitation of innovative learning practices in social leadership and social innovation in sport by developing a gamified platform and a massive online open course (MOOC) and implementing trainings for sport volunteers.
- Research/needs analysis of sport volunteers in regards of their skills development and aspirations for their future career plans
- Conceptualisation, design and piloting of the MOOC on social innovation and leadership, addressed to sport volunteers
- Preparation, creation and piloting of the gamified learning platform aimed at facilitating innovative learning practices in social leadership and social innovation in sport and implementing trainings for sport volunteers
- Creation of the impact assessment report, based on the piloting of both the MOOC and the online platform in order to get a feedback from people who have completed the courses.
- MOOC on social leadership and social innovation for sport volunteers with training modules that will introduce sport volunteers to the fundamentals of sport-based social leadership and social innovation
- Innovative gamified online platform, which will facilitate the e-learning process and will enable experiential learning through individual and group assignments, trainer and peer assessment, coaching and feedback from practitioners (social leaders and social innovators) and opportunities for further educational support from sport and social stakeholders, who will be involved
- Impact assessment report on the needs of sport volunteers regarding the development of their skills with the overview of the best practices from Italy, Greece, Bulgaria, Spain and Turkey.
- Coordinator: Sport Volunteer Association (Turkey)
- Bulgarian Sports Development Association (Bulgaria)
- CESIE (Italy)
- Fundación Universitaria San Antonio, Faculty of Sport (Spain)
- European Institute of Local Development (Greece)