- Providing opportunities for basic and social skills development through work-based learning to youth from the West Midlands aged 18 – 30 years mostly from a ‘fewer opportunities’ background.
- Improving the participant’s chances of gaining employment or securing a better job.
- Providing a valuable opportunity for personal development (for example, improving self confidence and an increase in self-esteem).
- Opening their horizons to new ideas, new ways of doing things and new cultures.
- Environment: conservation of habitat for wildlife e.g. vegetation clearance, maintenance of water courses; monitoring of species numbers; development of trails which avoid wildlife being disturbed.
- Media music: using music to help young people express themselves; producing music from recording studio to point of sale; film production techniques and processes.
- Youth and community work: participants work at a youth centre with children and young people, e.g. organising a football tournament for young people from different sectors of the community, or participants use their creative skills to help local young people express themselves through art, music, dance, theatre, etc. Precise activities reflect the personal learning goals of individual participants.
- Coordinator: EIL Cultural Learning (United Kingdom)
- AIPC – Pandora (Spain)
- Associação Comunidade Verde (Portugal)
- Associazione Culturale LINK (Italy)
- Birdlife Malta (Malta)