- To support graduates in improving their competitiveness and in acquiring new soft skills relevant to accede to world of work.
- To facilitate personal development through exposure to professional environments.
- To increase applicants’ professional and employability skills.
- To bridge the gap between qualifications gained through education and employer needs.
- Training on Project Cycle Management, Time Management and Executive/Business Plan.
- Training on European Framework of Competences and in particular on development of Key Competence.
- Use of innovative methodologies in the team-building and in team-working.
- Meeting youth local entrepreneurs and learn about their experience and enterprise’s working plan.
- 20 Cypriot youths in a 2 weeks training programme at CESIE (Palermo, 15th – 28thJune 2014)
- Coordinator: GrantXpert Consulting Ltd (Cyprus)