- To incorporate green practices into fitness trainings by providing the education community with tools to measure, mitigate and advance their sustainability and social impact;
- To design and implement new training methods and innovative products by introducing green practices and sustainable sports facilities;
- To promote the positive effects of physical activity and of well-being among the community;
- To increase environmental values and attitudes in individuals and societies by promoting behaviors with a positive environmental impact.
- Collection of the best practices in the field of sustainable practices in partners’ countries through brainstorming activities and focus groups;
- Design of exercises, training pathways, and recycling tips according to green standards;
- Set-up of the EcoFitness system in each participating organization or associated fitness facilities;
- Organization of training sessions and testing of the resources with trainers and end-users;
- Organization of EcoFitness Open Days and competitions in each partner’s country.
- EcoFitness Guide for Trainers: guidelines on how to set up an EcoFitness facility and on the different training pathways;
- EcoFitness Toolkit for users: customized training paths and guidelines with green tips for practitioners.
- Encouraged participation in physical activities and awareness on green practices among stakeholders and local communities,
- 120 people involved in testing activities,
- 160 people involved in awareness campaigns,
- 300 people involved in the EcoFitness Open Days,
- 1000 people reached through social media activities.