- To stimulate intercultural dialogue using food as vehicle.
- To promote cooperation between youth from EU and Asia.
- To reinforce creativity, active citizenship, entrepreneurship of young people.
- To raise awareness about intercultural issues, in particularly related to food traditions, healthy food and sustainable consumption and development among the wider society.
- Research about traditional and healthy food and about sustainable consumption.
- Training course in Beijing with young chefs, video makers and young social workers about the thematic of the project.
- Culinary workshops, interviews and dissemination events at local and international level.
- Creation of a video documentary about the project development/activities and research results.
- Food Fair in Palermo with the involvement of partners participants and local realities working in the field of sustainable consumption and promotion of traditional and healthy food.