- To raise awareness on the Design Thinking methodology, which provides a solution-based approach to solving problems, by understanding the human needs involved, re-framing the problem in human centric ways, creating ideas in brainstorming sessions and adopting a hands-on approach in prototyping and testing in a five-step ideation process.
- To transfer and adapt the approach of Design Thinking in the needs of adult learning institutions
- Staff training of the project partner organisations from external Design Thinking trainers in order to become part of the learning process and develop competences in the application of the Design Thinking methodology.
- Preparation, design, and development of a manual enabling educators and trainers to use the Design Thinking approach and of a curriculum to assist on the implementation of the methodology itself.
- An Electronically accessible, multilingual manual, guiding through the Design Thinking methodology.
- Workshop curriculum linked to the manual that will be developed and (tested) enabling educators to use the methodology with professional learners.
- Verein Niedersächsischer Bildungsinitiativen e.V. (Germany, coordinator)
- CESIE (Italia)
- Videnscenter for Integration (Denmark)
- SYNTHESIS Center for Research and Education (Cyprus)
- VEREIN MULTIKULTURELL (Austria)
- Eco Logic (North Macedonia)