- To jointly develop and implement professional development program in marketing and event management for managers and marketers.
- To improve the learning environment for adult professionals through innovative tailored and flexible courses.
- To create new and innovative ways to develop curriculum for adult learners through ICT educational methodologies and a learner-centered approach.
- Need analysis through questionnaires and interviews with marketing managers.
- Creation of new curriculum and syllabus for professionals engaged in marketing and event management.
- Creation of online courses, webinars and train the trainers events.
- Development of professional program for marketing and event management through a pilot group of marketers and event managers.
- Evaluation of the entire process with the creation of booklet and marketing dictionary with lesson learned and achievements reached.
- Report and benchmark of the results, obtained during the research phase, on the marketers and event managers needs in comparison to the European standards.
- Curriculum e training program for marketers and event managers.
- E-learning platform.
- Dictionary for marketing and event managements terms, acronyms and abbreviations.
- Booklet of achieved results.
- Coordinator: Institute for Research in Environment, Civil Engineering and Energy(Macedonia)
- Technische Universitaet Chemnitz(Germany)
- Crystalclearsoft Anonymos Etairea Parochis Ypiresion Logismikou (Greece)
- ICQ Consulting Ltd (United Kingdom)
- CESIE (Italy)