- To integrate newly arrived third-country nationals through involvement of local communities and volunteering activities using digital storytelling;
- To strengthen the sense of belonging to the new society for migrants and foster an active role for them in the community at local, regional and national level;
- To promote meaningful interactions between the local population and newly arrived migrants;
- To demonstrate that an effective and common EU social integration approach is possible.
- Development of transnational state of the art and gap analysis report collating national successful practices in the use of digital storytelling to support migrants’ integration in host societies;
- Development of online peer learning platform collating the portfolio of digital stories from migrants and refugees to support other migrants, as well as professionals and the general public;
- Development of training package for practitioners on how to integrate the digital stories in their training and awareness activities in local communities, and for citizens delivered by migrants and refugees.
- 9 National and 1 EU state of the art and gap analysis report;
- Digital stories portfolio;
- Online learning platform;
- Training package for migrants, professionals and citizens.
- At least 500 organizations reached,
- Distribution of state of the art and recommendations to 150 policy makers,
- Peer learning training delivered to 500 integration professionals and 700 migrants.
- Storytelling Centre (Netherlands, coordinator)
- CSI Center For Social Innovation Ltd (Cyprus)
- Eurotraining Educational Organization (Greece)
- Cofac Cooperativa De Formacao E Animacao Cultural Crl (Portugal)
- Symplexis (Greece)
- Compass GmbH (Austria),
- Fundacion Cibervoluntarios (Spain),
- VSI Diversity Development Group (Lithuania)
- BildungsLAB – Hands&Minds Learning Center (Austria)
- CESIE (Italy)