- To raise awareness of climate change and climate justice.
- To develop youth leaders skills to implement interactive learning methods in youth work on climate change, to raise awareness and promote mobilization on climate change action.
- To raise awareness of global climate solidarity and the EU’s climate change agenda, as well as on the several but common national and individual responsibilities in tackling climate change.
- To promote the use of interactive communication, framing techniques and multimedia tools in youth activities.
- Training course for trainers and workshops on global climate change.
- People-to-people events, such as simulation games and youth-friendly awareness-raising activities will allow youth leaders to work with local communities and get the first-hand experience with international youth mobilization.
- Workshops to improve skills for using multimedia resources and interactive learning methods for meaningful youth work.
- Networks creation at a transnational level within Youth Ngo’s, Educational Organizations and Young People from Europe, South Asia and Africa.
- Video edited by young participants.