- To promote the entry of unaccompanied minors into their new country’s work force in a manner which is mutually beneficial to them and their host communities;
- To train professionals engaged in the support of unaccompanied minors in the 5 participating Member States (Greece, Italy, Cyprus, Slovenia and Austria) and provide them with the civic skills necessary;
- To promote the treatment of unaccompanied minors as rights-holders, in accordance with their best interests as children.
- Needs analysis and exchange of good practices;
- Training for professionals providing support to unaccompanied minors in the public and private sector, and pilot training for unaccompanied minors;
- Development of sustainable training and awareness tools in multiple languages, including most commonly spoken migrant languages in the partner countries;
- Communication and awareness activities, including a roundtable at the EU Parliament.
- Report on unaccompanied minors’ needs related to their integration to early adulthood;
- Comprehensive mapping and analysis of the relevant stakeholders;
- Review on the connection between civic education and labour market integration;
- A brief report of the Training Committee on training methodology;
- Civilhood training for unaccompanied minors Curriculum (including training material);
- Civilhood training for stakeholders Curriculum (including training material);
- Unaccompanied Minors’ Civilhood Handbook;
- Stakeholders’ Civilhood Handbook;
- Trainers’ Civilhood Handbook.
- To implement an innovative approach for employability and labour skills development through civic education for unaccompanied minors;
- To build an international community of stakeholders and exert influence over the policy making on social integration and employability at local, regional and transnational level.
- ARSIS KOINONIKI ORGANOSI YPOSTIRIXIS NEON (Greece, coordinator)
- KENTRO EVROPAIKOU SYNTAGMATIKOU DIKAIO IDRYMA THEMISTOKLI KAI DIMITRI TSATSOU (Greece)
- ZNANSTVENO-RAZISKOVALNO ZDRUZENJE ZA UMETNOST, KULTURNE IN IZOBRAZEVALNE PROGRAME IN TEHNOLOGIJO EPEKA, SOCIALNO PODJETJE (Slovenia)
- CESIE (Italy)
- CODECA – Center for Social Cohesion, Development and Care (Cyprus)
- SUDWIND VEREIN FUR ENTWICKLUNGSPOLITIK UND GLOBALE GERECHTIGKEIT (Austria)
- OSTERREICHISCHE KINDERFREUNDE (Austria)