Cityzen – For a Sustainable Consumption
- To inform, make aware and involve European citizens on the theme of responsible consumption.
- To use the technique of Forum Theatre to face the thematic of responsible consumption.
- To develop the “Otesha Action Plan” to be distributed to stakeholders, politicians and citizens.
- Research about Sustainable Consumption at national and local level, looking for actors/associations working for its promotion.
- Training on Forum Theatre technique.
- Implementation of three local events to make aware citizens about sustainable consumption importance (Festival, Cinema debate, Forum Theatre).
- Dissemination of a Quiz to guide citizens to think about this issue.
- Transnational meeting with local stakeholders and actors working on this field.
- Development of “Otesha Action Plan”, that collect suggestion in order to facilitate Sustainable Consumption.
- Coordinator: Pistes Solidaires (France)
- Wervel (Belgium)
- Fekete Sereg (Hungary)
- Gulbene District Council (Latvia)
Info & contacts
Date of the project
01/01/2010 – 21/12/2010
Department & Unit
Rights and Justice
- Follow the project in action. >>