- To develop knowledge and skills on the Integrated Disaster Management Systems (IDMS) among volunteers of the Civil Protection (CP) organisations.
- To test new technologies, tools and procedures of the Integrated Disaster Management Systems (IDMS).
- To develop a training module for Civil Protection volunteers through peer-education and training sessions with experts.
- To ensure and support the dissemination of an innovative tool based on the principles of the Integrated Disaster Management Systems (IDMS).
- Development of innovative educational tools for Civil Protection volunteers.
- Increasing awareness of the importance of natural disaster prevention and management of emergency situations in the civil protection.
- Identifying good practices at European level comparing different national approaches related to CP Management and CP volunteers involvement.
- Spreading information about the normative related to CP at EU level and providing a deep and specialized knowledge on CP voluntarism.
- Creation of an eBook containing: scientific desk research, best practices and innovative educational tools for Civil Protection volunteers.
- Creation of a comparative training methodology for dealing with knowledge, skills and core competences of Civil Protection volunteers.
- Formation of informal learner group (for informal and formal Civil Protection volunteers).
- Design and validation of a MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) on CP volunteers for training CP operators, volunteers and VET students.
- Implementation of transnational blended mobility of VET Learners.
- Organization of national workshops and transnational events.
- Coordinator: Centro studi città di Foligno Associazione [Italy]
- ERGASIA EKPEDEFTIKI S.A [Greece]
- LSBU-London South Bank University [UK]
- PSCE-Public Safety Communication Europe Forum [Belgium]
- APSU- Associação Portuguesa de Startups [Portugal]
- CESIE [Italy]