- To systematize a practical model of community and civic engagement that can enhance civil society’s skills and capacity to prevent and counter radicalisation;
- To test and develop an evidence-based methodology of community engagement aiming at preventing and countering radicalisation into 3 digital toolkits targeting three types of community: organisations of families of radicalised people, youth organisations and Muslims Communities;
- To implement the evidence-based methodology by supporting 54 local actors through tailored training, in order to teach them on how to empirically apply the toolkits in their own communities;
- To develop a support consultancy service in order to help 22 youth organisations, 14 organisations of family of radicalised people and 18 Muslim communities in implementing 54 Preventing Violent Extremism (PVE)/Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) initiatives.
- Development and implementation of 3 digital toolkits for organisations composed by families of radicalised people, youth organisations, Muslims Communities;
- Delivering 3 trainings for trainers for the Consortium’s NGO on how to use and disseminate the toolkit;
- Meeting for local communities developed by the consortium’s trainers;
- PVE/CVE initiatives developed by the local actors.
- 1 digital toolkit for youth organisations;
- 1 digital toolkit for organisations composed by families of radicalised people;
- 1 digital toolkit for Muslim Communities;
- CEAR Online Platform for Activists Networking;
- CEAR Online Platform for Consultant supporting communities;
- 1 Official Website to host toolkits.
- Enhanced access to practical tools on PVE/CVE for individuals;
- Increased engagement of individuals in working as multipliers within their own communities.
- Enhanced awareness of the general public about radicalisation, including basic ways of prevention and social myths.
- A better sense of identity, community belonging and civic purpose;
- Increased resilience against recruitment tactics and indoctrination perpetrated by violent extremist groups.
- Lusófona University (Portugal, coordinator)
- University of Uppsala (Sweden)
- TechSoup (Poland)
- Active Citizens Partnership (Greece)
- CESIE (Italy)
- Peace Action, Training and Research Institute of Romania (Romania)
- Center for Social Innovation Cyprus (Cyprus)
- Syrien ne Bouge Agissons (France)
- Subjective Values Foundation (Hungary)
- Centre d’action et de prévention contre la radicalisation des indivdus (France)