- To raise awareness about the problem of social and labour inclusion of young people with a migratory background and young adults no longer required to attend school;
- To create and develop innovative curricula addressing education needs of remote learners;
- To contribute to the effective integration of young people with a migratory background and young adults into the labour market.
- Exchange of good practices between different European actors involved in integration, education and e-learning;
- Development of curricula addressing education needs of disadvantaged and refugee youth as well as young adult, eventually increasing their chances to enter the labour market.
- Curriculum for Languages and Mathematics;
- Curriculum for Social Science and Humanities;
- Curriculum for the subject “European values and democracy”.
- Improved conditions for access to education for asylum seekers, beneficiaries of protection and persons with tolerance,
- Developed different curricula for disadvantaged and refugee youth and young adults,
- Created a new school subject on “European values and democracy”.