ActiveGames4Change: Sports and Physical Activity Learning Environment for Citizenship, Emotional, Social e-Competences
- Improving the social, personal, emotional and citizenship competencies of young offenders by creating stimulating learning environments through sport and physical activity.
- Improving e-skills of youth in custody through non-formal methods to facilitate their inclusion, education and employability.
- Empowering and capacitating teachers and trainers of juvenile centres in developing innovative methods to foster inclusive education.
- Guide to support the use of sports and physical activity with young offenders.
- Toolbox with aims, sport exercises and assessment tools for trainers and staff members working with young offenders
- Mobile app to support monitoring and development of sport activities for young offenders.
- Handbook for teachers, tutors and educational staff. with the project’s concept, strategy and methodology tested.
- Training course for educators and teachers about the development of sport activities for young offenders.
- Testing and development of sport activities at community and detentions centers for young offenders.
- Evaluation workshops and seminars with experts about the methodology applied during project activities.
- Coordinator: University of Gloucestershire (UK)
- University of Beira Interior (Portugal)
- CESIE (Italy)
- Aproximar (Portugal)
- IPS – Innovative Prison Systems (Portugal)
- Centrul pentru Promovarea Invatarii Permanente – CPIP (Romania)
- BAGázs Public Benefit Association (Hungary)
- Republic of Turkey Ministry of Justice – General Directorate of Prisons and Detention Houses Izmir Probation Directorate (Turkey)
- Fundación Diagrama Intervencion Psicosocial (Spain)
- Centrul de Detenție Craiova (Romania)