- To raise the issue of peace building and tolerance.
- To improve knowledge on Christianism, Judaism and Islam.
- To strengthen on the concept of “Anti-racism, xenophobia” and study to how far it affects our motivation of perceiving other cultural identities of different faith and spiritualities’.
The training Course will be divided in 3 phases:
- Theoretical knowledge about the 3 cultures (similarities and differences) and concrete example of good living together.
- Gathering of intercultural methods which will help youth workers, youth leaders, trainers in their everyday work with youths living in multicultural context and in Euro-Med Action 1 and 2 projects.
- Training on Project management in Euro-Med Action 1 and 2. Networking organization for good partnership.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- IMAZIS (Morocco)
- YWCA (Jordan)
- Association d’animation aducative kalaa kebira (Tunisia)
- E2000 International limited (United Kingdom)
- Palestinian Youth Union (Palestine)
- The european meeting centre-Nowy staw foundation (Poland)
- Youth forum Ashdod (Israel)
- Echo Innovation Group (Hungary)
- Euro-med movement (Malta)
- Waseela institution for training and development (Egypt)
- Jonge Socialisten in de Pvda (Netherland)