The YUPAD project aims to enable young people to understand, practice, and influence youth participatory budgets across European cities. Specifically:
- To develop a comprehensive view of already existing grass-root and policy practices in youth participatory budgets combining the research, policy, and youth work practices;
- To create and put in place local policy mechanisms for participatory budgets;
- To develop the capacity of educators to provide quality non-formal educational activities for young people on topics of youth participatory budgets;
- To enable local authorities to put in practice youth participatory budgets using big data while addressing digital transformation;
- To ensure the sustainability of project results by developing the community of practitioners from across Europe.
- Research on current trends, opportunities and best practices on methods for participatory budget at the local, national and international levels;
- Data collection, analysis of good practices and interviews with participants and key stakeholders;
- Promotion of participatory budget and capacity building activities on using big data for youth, educators and policy makers.
- YUPAD Calculator, methodology and the platform: ’Big Data Youth Budgets’;
- Report & recommendations on participatory budget.
- Increased understanding about youth participatory budgets among educational/policymaking supporting organisations and consultants;
- Better guidance to the new incomers in the field of youth participation and Big Data;
- Youth participatory budgets incorporated on local, national and international level through respective legislation.
- OUT OF THE BOX INTERNATIONAL (Belgium)
- UNION OF BALTIC CITIES (Poland)
- CESIE (Italy)
- CSI CENTER FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION LTD (Cyprus)
- SÜDWIND VEREIN (Austria)
- RD IKSD (Latvia)
- OMLADINSKA PRESTONICA EVROPE NOVI SAD (Serbia)
- INSTITUTE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT (Greece)
- XWHY (Lithuania)
- VYTAUTAS MAGNUS UNIVERSITY (Lithuania)