- Increase young people skills in working with youth (especially social excluded).
- Strengthen and enhance the value of non-formal education methodologies
- Promote inclusive societies based on the European common values
- Foster intercultural and inter-religious dialogue
- Provide to young people (locals, with migrants background and unaccompanied minors) learning opportunities.
- Design and implement activities based on non-formal education with marginalised young people
- Online photo exhibition
- Training courses for volunteers to improve their skills
- Design and implement non-formal activities for the social inclusion of people with migrant background.
- Support daily activities at Centro Astalli.
- Support the Ubuntu’s staff in the daily management of recreational activities with children.
- Pedagogical construction of non-formal activities addressed to young people
- Raise awareness among the local community on the migration issue and on European values
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Fekete Sereg” Ifjúsági Egyesület (Hungary)
- Association Pour Le Developpement Des Initiatives Citoyennes Et Europeennes (France)
- ProAtlântico – Associação Juvenil (Portugal)
- Asociacion Mundus – Un Mundo A Tus Pies (Spain)
- Inter Alia (Greece)
- Centro Internazionale Delle Culture Ubuntu (Italy)
- Centro Astalli Palermo Onlus (Italy)