- To advance equal opportunities and enhance social inclusion of youth with a migrant background using sports as the main tool.
- To strengthen the cross-sectoral collaboration of grassroots level stakeholders multilaterally.
- Sport Programme for Wellbeing: Networking Sports Café’s, Night-time basketball tournaments, Erasmus+ FunRuns
- Sport Programme in education and training sector: Intercultural competence training seminar, dual-career workshops, Peer instructor training courses
- Programme for promoting employment in sport organisations: sports recruitment events, employment trial
- Study of the sports service networks for youth with a migrant background
- Report on best practices of using sports as a tool for developing well-being
- Report on best practices of using sports as a tool of education
- Report on the best practices of using sports as a tool of employment and recruitments to sports organisations