YALLA – Youth Abroad Linking LAnds
- To empower young people from MEDA countries providing them with both professional and personal skills through a meaningful experience abroad.
- To promote equal opportunities to reduce unemployment and escape the social exclusion process of marginalized communities.
- To encourage the sense of initiative and entrepreneurship, promoting intercultural dialogue and fostering social inclusion through a non-formal learning approach.
- To develop strategies to face common concerns for the European society, such as racism and xenophobia while fostering intercultural and inter-religious dialogue between volunteers and local community based on common values of freedom, tolerance and respect of human rights.
- To Strengthen the principle of social inclusion through voluntary work using international and local approaches.
- Hosting of 6 volunteers coming from 3 different MEDA countries: Jordan, Lebanon and Palestine.
- Volunteers are involved in supporting CESIE’s already ongoing activities, such as those implemented in canteen for homeless people, reception centres and multicultural playgrounds or in the design and implementation of workshops, but they are also encouraged to propose their own new ideas and implement their own initiatives in the field of supporting migrants and refugees. Volunteers will also attend training on non-formal methodologies, project design –management and fundraising.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Al-Hayat Center for Civil Society Development (Jordan)
- Media Association for Peace (Lebanon)
- Juhoud for Community and Rural Development (Palestine)