- To increase political efficacy in local communities by providing training to decision-makers on how to foster participation and dealing with the risks of open online discussion, and to young people – with a special focus on young people at risk of exclusion – on how to participate in the democratic life of their cities.
- To stimulate active participation of young people in democratic life.
- Teaching young people to participate in democratic life while trying to reduce the digital divide and scaling up the efficient handling of multiple inputs in e-participation tools.
- Creation of e-participation tool as a base for the experience but physical events will be equally important.
- Reaching the policy level/dialogue with decision-makers via the e-participation tool.
- E-participation tool org (reaching the policy level/dialogue with decision-makers).
- Data collection of the online participation and representative surveys to evaluate the effects of training on citizen’s political attitude.
- Recommendations of the academic partner to be implemented and tested back.
- Coordinator: Chair of Political Methodology, University of Konstanz (Germany)
- Kuorum Social S.L. (Spain)
- Verein Multikulturell (Austria)
- Socialiniu inovaciju fondas (Lithuania)