- To provide volunteers with key competences needed to care about unaccompanied minors;
- To provide appropriate training materials for educators who implement training courses for volunteers and for professionals seeking for non-formal trainings;
- To provide a better support to unaccompanied minors.
- Desk and field research and analysis;
- Development of training modules;
- Designing of blended learning curriculum;
- Development of training platform.
- Compilation of research and analysis to develop a common understanding on the situation and needs of volunteers and unaccompanied minors;
- Development of online training modules for volunteers and professionals to individually develop knowledge and competences in working with unaccompanied minors;
- Development of a blended learning curriculum to enhance trainers’ competences in organizing and implementing workshops for volunteers who support unaccompanied minors, using the VOLUME training modules;
- Development of a multilingual training platform providing the training modules, the blended learning curriculum, other learning materials and a downloadable digital badge system documenting the individual learning outcomes.
- Gained overview about volunteers’ and unaccompanied minors’ situations and needs;
- Strengthened methodological skills of volunteers, professional and staff members in supporting unaccompanied minors;
- Strengthened professional development of trainers in implementing trainings for volunteers working with unaccompanied minors;
- Improved support provided to unaccompanied minors.
- Verein Niedersächsischer Bildungsinitiativen e.V. (Germany, coordinator)
- SYNTHESIS CENTER FOR RESEARCH AND EDUCATION LIMITED (Cyprus)
- uniT- Verein für Kultur an der Karl-Franzens- Universität Graz (Austria)
- JMS Training Solutions (United Kingdom)
- CESIE (Italy)