- To promote and improve health among migrants.
- To promote information on a healthy lifestyle.
- To prevent the importation of infectious diseases.
- To inform migrants about the health system of the host country.
- To build confidence to make use of the existing health system.
- Development of a research report about health education of migrant.
- Creation of small training units about health education.
- Development of educational guidelines for educators working with migrants in diverse programmes.
- Elaboration of VIM Online hub for migrant health education that provides an information and educational resource hub for adult educators and other professionals involved in health education of migrants.
- Development of “VIM in Practice and Experience report” which documents and reflects the experiences gained in the piloting.
- Creation of VIM Quality Badge to convey the idea of adult educators and training providers that have embedded health prevention and health educational elements for their learners in their training courses according to the VIM approach.
- Adopted healthy lifestyles and have been informed about the health system of the host country
- Developed, piloted and disseminated ready-made, easy-to-use micro-learning and information units
- Enhanced migrants’ self-competence in health matters as a prerequisite to successful integration in the host country’s lifelong learning systems