The World Is Only One Creature – Research & exchange of Good Practices in the field of fight against racism & xenophobia
- To develop technical competences in experimental videomaking through peer learning among youth.
- To promote innovative schemes to prevent violence among youth using experimental videos.
- To exchange good practices in the fields of non-formal education, media and violence prevention between social youth workers from Italy, Spain, Germany, Indonesia and Kenya.
- Documentary film illustrating the way to experimental films.
- 25 experimental videos from all partner countries.
- Guide about the way to experimental filmmaking.
- Video Curation Platform to collect project outputs.
- Training activity in Spain on experimental video and violence prevention for youth workers.
- European Voluntary Services from 3 young people from Indonesia and Kenya to Spain, Italy and Germany.
- 25 workshops on experimental filmmaking with 75 young filmmakers.
- International Experimental Video Festival in Indonesia.
- 10 workshops between filmmakers and external organizations interested in replicating the REC model.