SUCCESS – Strategies to Utilise and Cultivate positive Characteristics & Employability Skills in Schools
- To improve high school students employability skills and their positive emotions, psychological resilience, support character strength development and self-development.
- To support the needs of high school students during the transition phase from school to vocational training and employment.
- To support professional development and increase capabilities of school counsellors leading to a more positive interaction with high school students during career counselling sessions.
- To enhance well-being and resilience levels of school counsellors.
- Comparative Literature Review in all partner countries summarizing the most important sources, practices and researches of the needs of School Counsellors
- SUCCESS Training Package
- SUCCESS Online Educational Platform
- Conducting Current Needs analysis of School Counsellors to identify trends, services and best practices related to school counsellors, non-formal education and training based on positive psychology approach at national and international levels.
- Design and development of SUCCESS Training Package: SUCCESS Handbook for School Counsellors and High School Students and Guide to the Handbook.
- Development of SUCCESS Online Educational Platform containing information about the project’s objectives, training methodology and the SUCCESS educational package.
- VU – Vilnius University (Lithuania, coordinator);
- GrantXpert Consulting Limited (Cyprus);
- Neophytos Ch. Charalambous – Institute of development (Cyprus);
- Net – ICEP Europe (Ireland);
- HAPPSY – Hellenic Association of Positive Psychology (Greece);
- CESIE (Italia).
Visita il sito del progetto
Info & contacts
Date of the project
01/09/2017 – 31/08/2019