- To improve key competences of volunteering trainers and volunteers in the field of sports through skill development and the exchange of good practices.
- To strengthen cooperation and promote the exchange of good practices among sport organizations at local, national and international level.
- To develop capacity of sports organizations in managing and training volunteers.
- To equip trainers of volunteers with the necessary tools to provide volunteers with comprehensive training programmes.
- Train the trainers three weeks online course on volunteering legal requirement and frameworks, volunteers management, sport events organization and promotion, safety and security standards for volunteers and participants to sport activities and events.
- Local training for volunteers on competences, tools and skills necessary to volunteer for sport organization and participate actively at the management and implementation of sport events.
- Volunteering in sport event organization intensive 1 month mobility learning period in Malaga based on a learning by doing approach offered to 4 volunteers per country who will support the organization of sport events in the framework of Malaga 2020, European Sport Capital.
- Final conference in Guatemala to evaluate, present and disseminate the project results and approach at international level.
- E-book and video resources portraying the results and materials of the project.
- 3 volunteer managers and sport organization staff trained on volunteering legal requirement and frameworks, volunteers management, sport events organization and promotion, safety and security standards for volunteers and participants to sport activities and events.
- 4 volunteers trained on competences tools and skills to volunteer in sport event organization.
- Stronger network linking educational, civil society and sport organization both locally and at European level.