- To promote professional, social and cultural integration of migrants and refugees.
- To create a holistic set of tools, guides of best practice and curricula for trainings to support the inclusion process of migrants and refugees the most effectively.
- To support mother and child interaction for the learning process of second language (L2, the host country language) and important host society knowledge acquisition.
- To increase the training of trainers and volunteers working with refugees.
- Development of “Guidelines for Best Practice of Inclusion” based on needs analysis of refugee families.
- Elaboration of training for mothers and children focused on fostering language skills and integration of refugee families.
- Creation of “SOFIE” online tool and platform.
- Development of trainers training for adult educators, second language teachers, social workers and trainers working with refugee women and children.
- Creation of a guide for best practice for buddying/mentoring.
- Delivery of e-training for buddying/mentoring.
- Improved integration of migrants, especially such vulnerable groups as women and children providing a better joint response to the nowadays crisis to ensure the better integration into the EU society.
- Fostered social dialogue on inclusion issues and the need for integration measures for refugee families.
- Improved recommendations for organisations and trainers on how to prepare volunteers working with refugees.
- Coordinator: VEREIN MULTIKULTURELL (Austria)
- CARDET (Cyprus)
- Mozaik Human Resources Development (Turkey)
- STIFTELSEN KURSVERKSAMHETEN VID U-AUNIVERSITET (Sweden)
- CESIE (Italy)