- Offer young people in conflict with the law the opportunity to improve their life prospects through the enhancement of their personal, social, organizational and relational skills.
- Provide young people in conflict with the law the practical tools to reintegrate into society after release from detention facilities or communities for minors.
- Fill the gaps in the prison/community education system by expanding the available training resources and enhancing the skills of educational staff.
- Research on the needs of young people in conflict with the law in the local contexts and on the gaps in the prison/community education system through field interviews and secondary research.
- Development of the Skills4Life methodology and related teaching material, useful for the development of personal, social, organizational and relational skills of young people in conflict with the law.
- Training of prison/community educators on the Skills4Life methodology.
- Training activities with young people in detention facilities and communities for minors, conducted by the educators of the facilities, useful to test, adapt and validate the methodology developed (pilot phase).
- Analysis of the results of the pilot phase for the finalization and formalization of the Skills4Life methodology.
- Organization of events aimed at disseminating the methodology in all partner countries.
- Review of the Skills of Young People in Conflict with the Law
- Curriculum of the Skills4Life methodology: four training modules for the development of social, relational and organizational skills of young people in conflict with the law
- Illustrated Handbook for students on the curriculum modules
- Additional training material: presentations, videos and practical activities on the topics of the curriculum
- Handbook for the trainer with theoretical and methodological elements useful to conduct the training on the topics of the curriculum
- Guide to the implementation of the Skills4Life methodology, formalized on the basis of the results and conclusions of the training (pilot phase), useful for the re-adaptation and dissemination of the methodology
- Strengthening the ability of 80 young people in conflict with the law to reintegrate into communities after release.
- Improvement of the skills of the educational staff of 8 prisons/communities in supporting young people throughout the reintegration process.
- Expansion of the innovative educational resources available to educational staff working with minors in conflict with the law.