- To improve competitiveness of hospitality and tourism sector by fostering productive, professional, efficient and motivated seasonal workforce in three key areas – front-line operations, food and beverages services and housekeeping.
- To develop a training methodology of work-based learning adaptable to local and regional context.
- To assist in-house trainers to develop skills and training techniques for effective work-based learning.
- To provide seasonal workers with the proper mix of skills, knowledge and attitudes required in hospitality.
- To provide recommendations to stakeholders for the further development of a sustainable work-based learning methodology at regional and national level.
- Researching the best practices and analysing needs through interviews, focus groups and surveys in all partner countries.
- Designing a work-based learning programme taking in account the needs of employers in hospitality sector.
- Testing and piloting of the SeasonReady training materials in front office, food and beverage and housekeeping section of hospitality enterprises in all partner countries.
- Streamlining and producing a Guide for policy makers, stakeholders and VET providers.
- Developing new networks and synergies as a result of contacting stakeholders during the exploration of exploitation possibilities, sharing of knowledge, ideas and good practices.
- A research report considering regional contexts in partner countries and preconditions for successful introduction of work-based learning.
- A methodological framework of work-based learning for seasonal workers in tourism and hospitality.
- Training material tailored to the needs of seasonal hospitality workers, to be delivered in the context of work-based learning.
- A guide providing recommendations to stakeholders for the sustainable exploitation of project products.