- To counter online hate speech using a multidimensional approach consisting in monitoring, analysis, training, dissemination and by advocacy and publications.
- To enable a broad coalition of Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) to take part in systematic monitoring exercises for hateful content online.
- To develop e-learning courses for cyber activists, moderators and tutors to help create a respectful online environment.
- Exploring Software Solutions for monitoring cyber hate
- Conducting monitoring exercises to check if IT companies adhere to the Code of Conduct on Countering Illegal Hate Speech Online agreed with the European Commission and evaluate findings.
- Training of Online moderators through Online Courses dissemination across Europe, reaching approximately 2,500 people to build their capacity to monitor, counter and moderate online hate speech.
- Advanced training course on comparative monitoring on cyber hate and IT Companies implementation of the Code of Conduct
- Creation of a blog providing user reviews of the tested tools for online pre-scan for hate content and of an online user guide for using these automated technologies
- Creation of a transnational ontological database of terms, concept and keywords that can signpost potential hate content on the internet
- Annual reports on the relevant findings on the transnational developments in the field of right-wing extremism and Islamism
- Analytical papers on hate types country-specific trends
- Policy recommendations paper for the relevant stakeholders
- Central platform for the documentation and exchange of internal/external studies on cyber hate and transnational cyber hate cases
- Coordinator: LICRA – Ligue Internationale Contre le Racisme et l’Antisémitisme (France)
- Romea (Czech Republic)
- Human Rights House Zagreb KUCA LJUDSKIH PRAVA ZAGREB UDRUGE (Croatia)
- Respect Zone (France)
- LPR-Traegergesellschaft fuer jugendschutz.net gGmbH (Germany)
- A Jewish Contribution to an Inclusive Europe – CEJI (Belgium)
- ZARA – ZIVILCOURAGE UND ANTI-RASSISMUS ARBEIT VEREIN (Austria)
- UNIVERZA V LJUBLJANI (Slovenia)
- THE LATVIAN CENTRE FOR HUMAN RIGHTS (Latvia)
- CESIE (Italy)