- To prevent vulnerable audiences from starting a social process of radicalisation, by offering them resilience mechanisms and critical thinking skills framed in a human rights framework.
- To support the deradicalization of radicalised individuals by providing an alternative narrative that deconstructs the extremist rhetoric.
- Building the capacity of project staff on campaigning to counteract extremism.
- Editing and producing of video material addressing issues such as: community belonging, Islam and fundamental rights, risks associated with extremism, debunking social myths, far-right extremist group, critical thinking, and local community engagement against extremism.
- Carrying out debates in schools, religious and immigrant communities on extremism and critical thinking.
- Developing 7 social media campaigns through Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
- Researching and evaluating the impact of the campaigns.
- 3 campaigns targeting vulnerable audience to Islamist extremism: “Community Heroes”, “Narrative of Global Islam” and “The True face of Extremism”;
- 2 campaigns targeting vulnerable audience to far-right extremism: “Conspiracy Theories – From Satire to Danger” and “What is it to be part of a far-right violent group”;
- 2 campaigns targeting people vulnerable to polarisation, misinformation and extremism: “Critical Thinking Tools” e “Peer2peer communication: a call-to-action against extremism”;
- 18 debates per partner country involved, to discuss the project themes involving schools, immigrant groups and religious communities.
- A “Lesson Learned and Best Practices Handbook”, collecting acquired knowledge and sharing advices and strategies of counter-narratives.
- COFAC COOPERATIVA DE FORMACAO E ANIMACAO CULTURAL CRL (Portugal, coordinator)
- CESIE (Italy)
- UPPSALA UNIVERSITET (Sweden)
- PATRIR – Institutul Roman Pentru Actune, Instruire Si Cercetare In Domeiul Pacii (Romania)
- CAPRI – Centre D’action Et De Prevention Contre La Radicalisation Des Individus (France)
- SVF – Szubjektiv Ertekek Alapitvany (Hungary)