- Empower youth workers, social workers and other relevant professionals in working with democracy tolerance and mutual understanding for marginalized youth at risk of extremism and anti-democratic tendencies;
- Counter disadvantaged youth anti-democratic tendencies by reinvigorating democracy, tolerance and human rights-based narratives;
- Provide youth worker with up-to-date tools and instrument to discuss politics and youth involvement in public life;
- Increase mutual understanding and cultural exchange among youth towards a more intercultural and integrated Europe.
- 2 transnational trainings for youth workers on tools and methods to address young people with democracy, tolerance, understanding of the political system and the importance of active participation in the shaping of a better future.
- 5 pilot trainings on the e-learning platform for youth workers, psychologists, students of humanities and other societal related sciences, social workers and alike.
- National pilot training of the democracy intervention set or youth workers, psychologists, students of humanities and other societal related sciences, social workers and alike.
- Final Conference to present the project its tools and results to stakeholders of the youth and social work sectors as well as institutional stakeholders and decision-makers in the education sector.
- Democracy Intervention Set – Development of a f2f Training which will cover the following topics: a political system in Europe and Nationally, understanding our own political standing, identifying and countering anti-democratic tendencies, detecting manipulation, becoming aware of stereotypes and fears as political opinion-forming elements, active participation and how to help young people abandon extremist groups.
- A supplementary module on communication and conflict management to help young people understand how to deal properly with a conflict situation and understand the approaches that maximize problem-solving.
- E-learning platform where all the training material developed will be free of charge and easily accessible to anyone interested in it, especially those playing a crucial role in helping disadvantaged young people on a daily basis e.g. youth workers.
- Transfer Manual/Implementation Guide. The manual is intended to provide guidance to those organization that would like to train their workers on these topics and use the project products internally.
- 20 youth workers/social workers/psychologists/teachers learn how to use our intervention set and are trained to address disadvantaged youth with democracy, active participation, intercultural and intergenerational dialogue.
- 200 young people will benefit from the new knowledge they will acquire, by refusing once and for all anti-democratic tendencies and embracing the full spirit of democracy.
- 100 youth organization/centres will benefit from the training and tools offered by the Reach Youth initiative which includes an e-learning platform youth centres can use to train their professionals.
- Multiplier event 30+ stakeholders revolving around the themes of the project and further spreading the word of democracy among the youth work sector.