RAY – Rural Active Youth Job Portal
- To contribute to the social inclusion of young people in rural areas.
- To empower young people to showcase their skills and talents.
- To encourage the employers to present their needs and expectations so that.
- Young people and employers can match and contribute to the economic development of the rural areas.
- Job Search Platform
- Cutting-edge Job Search Distance Training for Youth
- To design, develop, deliver and test a new innovative Job Search Platform which will work as a meeting point between young job seekers and relevant employers from local rural areas.
- To support young people in their job research and in the acquisition of job search competence.
- Blended mobility of 17 disadvantaged young people between 19 and 30 years of age from 4 different countries (4 from IT, BG and PT and 5 from Slovenia) supported by 4 youth workers (1 from each country).
- Multiplier events in the partners’ regions: Job Fair in Bulgaria, Round Table discussion in Slovenia, Info Day in Italy and Showcase Event in Portugal.