- To promote language learning and linguistic diversity.
- To support the development of innovative ICT-based content, services, pedagogies and practice for lifelong learning.
- To promote European co-operation in fields covering two or more sub-programmes of EACEA.
- To promote language learning and support linguistic diversity in Member States.
- To analyze existent practices and methods for promotion of language learning in project partners’ and other EU countries, and identifying examples of best practices in the promotion.
- To develop the online language testing tool with the purpose to encourage initial or further language learning.
- To implement, test and improve promotional activities through a dedicated website for the purpose of dissemination and exploitation activities.
- ProLang On-line Platform. This tool is intended to be innovative, attract test-takers and be enjoyable, giving also a diagnostic about the language skills of the user.
- Coordinator: CESIE (Italy)
- Pistes Solidaires (France)
- Point Europa (United Kingdom)
- InfoEck (Austria)
- Fekete Sereg (Hungary)
- Continuous Action (Estonia)
- Jeevanrekha Parishad (JRP) (India)
- ONG Enfance et Paix (Senegal)
- CCN – Nepal (Nepal)