- To increase international projects management competencies of administrative staff, academics and Ph.D. students in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs);
- To identify main problems and challenges in HEIs regarding the processes and mechanisms for preparing and managing UE-funded projects and offer practical solutions;
- To facilitate the exchange of best practices associated to international project management processes among institutions and redesign of processes;
- To identify good practices and support tools for smooth and efficient communication with project partners.
- Needs Analysis of processes of international project management in HEIs involved;
- Optimization of the international project agenda processes in universities international offices;
- Development of a Toolkit to facilitate EU-project management, addressed to potential manager or coordinators of international projects in HEIs;
- Development of guidelines for effective communication and networking strategy among institutions;
- Training for the academic and administrative staff on the use of process mapping software and process management methodologies;
- Training on key aspects of design, planning, implementation of EU-funded projects and on the use of the Toolkit.
- Analysis of processes of international project management in institutions involved;
- Optimization of the international project agenda processes in project centers/offices of HEIs based on needs analysis results;
- Toolkit for the implementation in preparation, realization and evaluation phase of EU projects in the field of higher education;
- Guidelines for effective communication and networking strategy.
- Improved management capacity in the field of international project management as well as governance, innovation and internationalisation of the HEIs;
- Optimized the work processes linked to project design, implementation and evaluation;
- Reinforced the networks of collaboration among European HEIs;
- Facilitated the access to the opportunities offered by European-funded programs for universities, improved knowledge of the programs and requirements necessary to apply and manage them.