PlayIn – Sport PLAyers for Youth Inclusion
To promote and support professional and social inclusion of disadvantaged young adults through informal and non-formal activities and notably though sport practice.
To foster collaboration between the sport movement, companies, public bodies, local actors, civil society and young people on professional and social inclusion of disadvantage young adults.
To promote volunteering of young people in sport related sector and the recognition of acquired competences.
To strengthen the capacities, methods, tools and training of the organizations working with volunteers
- Guide for volunteers including a certification system.
- Toolkit “Train the Trainers” for sport organizations.
- Certification and labelling online platform.
- Impact evaluation report
- Validating, recognizing and certificating informal and non-formal skills acquired from sport and volunteering activities of 30 volunteers per country
- Training and supporting 10 sports organizations per country working with volunteers in the promotion and inclusion of disadvantage young adults.
- Offering 3-days transnational training for sports organizations working with vulnerable populations.