PICASA – Promoting Internationalization of HEIs in Eastern Neighborhood Countries through Cultural and Structural Adaptations
- To integrate international dimension into the teaching, learning and research functions of universities through developing and implementing respective policies and procedures
- To develop internationalization elements for operationalization of curricula, scholar and student exchange and technical cooperation of the universities
- To identify and develop new skills, attitudes and knowledge in students, faculty and staff to promote internationalization
- To promote development of ethos and culture that values and supports inter-cultural and international perspectives, initiatives and their quality assurance (MINT approach)
- International training course in Italy to develop new teaching methods, approaches, tools & new possibilities on using artistic techniques through non – formal education in promoting social inclusion among youngster with disadvantaged backgrounds.
- European Voluntary Services (EVS) in Italy, Greece, France, Malawi, Zambia, Kenya.
- Public Local Art Events in each partner country to present in all local communities the artistic works created by EVS volunteers.
- “International Conference on Art Therapy for Youth Inclusion” in Malawi to present the OER and the art works created during the project’s implementation.
- Coordinator: Yerevan State University (Armenia)
- Katholieke Hogeschool Leuven – Leuven University College (Belgium)
- World University Service – WUS (Austria)
- Roehampton University (United Kingdom)
- University of Genoa (Italy)
- Yerevan State Academy of Fine Arts (Armenia)
- Gavar State University (Armenia)
- State Engineering University of Armenia (Armenia)
- National Center for Professional Education Quality Assurance (Armenia)
- Ministry of Education and Science (Armenia)
- Ilia State University (Georgia)
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (Georgia)
- Shota Meskhia State Teaching University of Zugdidi (Georgia)
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University (Georgia)
- Ministry of Еducation in Georgia (Georgia)
- Yuriy Fedkovich Chernivtsi National University (Ukraine)
- Odessa National Polytechnic University (Ukraine)
- National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine (Ukraine)
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (Ukraine)
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (Ukraine)
- Belorussia State University (Belorussia)
- Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno (Belorussia)
- Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronic (Belorussia)
- Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus (Belorussia)