PC IMPRESS – Promotion and Capitalization of International Mobility Project to Reinforce Employability and Sociability System
- To create innovative and concrete tools for participants of international mobility project and non-formal education workers.
- To develop partnerships in the field of education and employment.
- To facilitate the validation of non-formal and informal learning and its permeability with formal education pathways.
- To galvanize and facilitate the participation of associations to European actions and programmes.
- Skills Portfolio
- Guide for evaluation and capitalization meetings with participants after their mobility
- Innovative IT capitalization tool of the needs of the labour market.
- Online platform for capitalization and promotion of international mobility projects.
- Practical Guide for capitalization and promotion for non-formal educationalists.
- Delivery of transnational study visits in each partner country.
- Implementation piloting phase of educational tools developed at local and transnational level.
- Creation of an online platform for capitalization and promotion of international mobility project.
- Coordinator: Association pour le Développement des Initiatives Citoyennes et Européennes (France)
- Stichting Kenniscentrum Pro Work (The Netherlands)
- Fundacja VCC (Poland)
- Stage Within European Programmes, S.L. (Spain)
- CESIE (Italy)