- Defining new research methods in the fields of extremism and radicalisation based on a participatory fieldwork and a mixed method approach;
- Developing innovative communicative tools, educational approaches and community-based strategies;
- Improving the awareness of young people and communities on the topics of extremism and radicalisation;
- Developing policy recommendations with the participation of researchers, stakeholders, practitioners and social actors.
- Diagnose the state of radicalisation in different contexts;
- Adapt existing activities as well as create and test new agreed pilot actions to promote the uptake of measures to prevent, mitigate and reverse radicalisation processes/factors;
- Raise awareness and provide information, (self) assessment, mutual exchange, and learning;
- Use Social Lab as a training tool and provide suitable incentives to include practices of mutual learning and cooperation in radicalisation studies;
- Develop and test in Social Labs actions and activities which will contribute to implementing measures and mechanisms that fully recognise the importance of social inclusion in addressing radicalisation phenomena.
- Report illustrating the multi-dimensional model of the pathways of extremism and radicalization (D2.6);
- Methodological handbook for Social Labs (D3.2);
- Methodology for designing of counter-narrative campaigns for young people (D4.6);
- Online Prevention Tools Database (D6.7).
Full list of resources can be found on the project’s website.
- Holistic multidimensional model based on participatory fieldwork and a mixed method approach, discussed by the experts, stakeholders and decision-makers in workshops and conferences both international and arranged by consortium members;
- Specific methodological tools and databases for analysis and to identification different critical situations useful for scientific and practitioner networks;
- Integrated approach, based on co-creation and participatory philosophies, that permits to generate new knowledge on at-risks groups and the most effective proxies and methodologies, with the involvement of the targets, experts, practitioners and stakeholders
- Development of empowerment and resilience through social lab, focus group discussions, participatory research and workshops involving directly targets and at-risk groups.
- UNIVERSITÀ DEGLI STUDI ROMA TRE (Italy, Coordinator);
- CE.S.I. – CENTRO STUDI INTERNAZIONALI (Italy);
- INSTITUTUL ROMAN PENTRU ACTIUNE, INSTRUIRE SI CERCETARE IN DOMENIUL PACII (Romania);
- UNIVERSIDADE DO MINHO (Portugal);
- EUROPEAN FOUNDATION FOR DEMOCRACY (Belgium);
- UNIVERSITÀ DEGLI STUDI DI CATANIA (Italy);
- UNIVERSITEIT MAASTRICHT (The Netherlands);
- UNIVERSIDAD POLITECNICA DE MADRID (Spain);
- KMOP – KENTRO MERIMNAS OIKOGENEIAS KAI PAIDIOU (Greece);
- CESIE (Italy);
- CEA – LE COMMISSARIAT À L’ÈNERGIE ATOMIQUE ET AUX ÈNERGIES ALTERNATIVES (France) ;
- MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY HIGHER EDUCATION CORPORATION (United Kingdom);
- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE CORK – NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF IRELAND, CORK (Ireland);
- POLSKA PLATFORMA BEZPIECZEŃSTWA WEWNĘTRZNEGO (Poland);
- HUMAN SECURITY COLLECTIVE (The Netherlands).