- To increase equal opportunities in education and in the labour market, for 12 young people as EVS volunteers.
- To promote active citizenship, social inclusion and solidarity of all young people to foster and support the daily activities carried out in shelter and reception centers, by promoting educational and cultural activities for their beneficiaries.
- Intercultural and inter-related non-formal learning activities addressed to young people with migrant background skills.
- Recreational activities addressed to young people suffering social inclusion.
- Preparation and implementation of an awareness campaign on migration and active citizenship.
- Preparation and implementation of personal projects addressed to local community.
- Awareness campaign on migration and active citizenship.
- Digital story map of EVS volunteers ‘experiences.
- CESIE (Italy, coordinator)
- Asociacion Mundus – Un Mundo A Tus Pies (Spain)
- Inter Alia (Greece)
- Espírito de Mudança – Associação Juvenil (Portugal)
- Hors Pistes (France)
- Internationaler Bund Berlin-Brandenburg gGmbH (Germany)
- Centro Astalli Palermo Onlus (Palermo)
- Officina Creativa Interculturale (Palermo)